Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Biggest Loser

Last night was the series premiere of The Biggest Loser: Couples. For some reason this show intrigues Chris and I. Every season we watch, we are amazed at how the people look at the end. Oftentimes, as I sit there eating my bowl of ice cream or a cookie, I think "Wow! How I would love to lose 10 pounds in 1 week!" And then I remember they work out for 8 hours a day. Can I just lose that many pounds without that much work out time? Doesn't taking care of a baby and doing housework count???

And did you know Jillian Michaels (the tough get-in-your-face trainer from The Biggest Loser) has a new reality show coming out?? It's called "Losing It with Jillian Michaels."

FAMILIES, this is your chance to have one of America's top health and wellness experts, JILLIAN MICHAELS move in, kick butt and change you and your loved ones' lives! She is ready to teach your family how to exercise, eat right, and be healthy in EVERY facet of your life.

Have you or members of your family packed on the pounds? Have you let yourself go? Do you have terrible eating habits and a destructive lifestyle?

If you feel helpless, frustrated, powerless or disappointed, it's time to step up and take your life back!

Now, get off the couch and tell us why you and your family are ready to start losing it with Jillian!

-nbc.com

I'm sorry did you say MOVE IN WITH ME? Jillian Michaels?!? I think I would lose it - but probably not the pounds - just my mind! And doesn't she just look like she would be so nice? Should be extremely interesting. Just as long as she doesn't show up at my house!


No comments:

Post a Comment