Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

The beginning of a new year brings with it, well, many new things. For some, it may mean a new car, a new job, a new friend, a new baby. For me it brings a new blog. So, without further delay, welcome to my new blog!

Your probably wondering why the name "Tis the Season Blog"? Well, for starters the name "Tis the Season" (without the word blog) was already taken and since that was the name I wanted, I just added blog on the end. But it really all began with the weird fact that I was totally into Christmas movies this year - as in the ABC Family 25 Days to Christmas - and I got to thinking about Christmas cookies (still not sure about the connection). The idea to do a 25 Days of Christmas Cookies was born right then and there, but the only problem was it was halfway through December. Yes, yes, this year (2010) there will be a 25 Days of Christmas Cookies. I know, I can't wait either! The countdown has begun!

Until then there are other "seasons" to celebrate! There are seasons of cooking and baking and crafting and kids activities. There are also the traditional "seasons": New Year's Day, National Bird Day, Spring, Summer, Thanksgiving until we come to... the 25 Days of Christmas Cookies. Wait ... National Bird Day? It's coming sooner than you think. Are you ready?


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I can't wait to see all you have planned!

    ReplyDelete