Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Been There, Tried It ...


When the Bounce Dryer Bar came out, I was enthralled. Not having to put in dryer sheets every load, it lasts for 2 months and tells you when it needs to be refilled (if I ever paid attention to it before chucking in a load of clothes in the dryer). Hmm... Sounds like it has the potential to be awesome. So I bought it. Here are my thoughts - if you've tried it, feel free to add your comments.

Pros:
-It's very easy to install.
-You don't have to worry about adding a dryer sheet every load (although the first couple of loads I forgot and almost put a dryer sheet in anyway).
-There is no static in clothes.
-It takes the Harley hairs off of things and traps them in the lint thingy.

Cons:
-My clothes don't smell like Bounce. This is the clincher for me. I l-o-v-e the smell of Bounce. This is one of the reasons we use Bounce and not the Walmart brand. So unfortunately for Bounce, I won't be using the dryer bar. Fortunately for them, they still sell the sheets.

Could be a pro - Could be a con:
-I'm nervous about my 2 months almost being up. What happens when the dryer bar doesn't fit into the holder. Will it break all off and now I will have chunks of dryer bar in my clothes??

Anyone else use the Bounce Dryer Bar?

1 comment:

  1. I tried this and didn't like it at all. After a couple of drying I removed it.

    ReplyDelete