Monday, February 22, 2010

Two Thumbs Up (or maybe it's actually 4)


I'm pretty impressed. I just bought a box the other day and went around dusting our room while my husband looked at me like I was crazy. (These are the ones with the handle and the duster part slides on the end. Almost looks like your old fashioned feather duster.) I think it did a really good job about getting into "tight spaces" (without me having to move knick-knacks) and getting dust out of "grooves" on stuff (picture frames especially). Again--a disclaimer: don't buy off brand of swiffer anything! When I use the off brand I can see the dust flying everywhere. Swiffer "traps and locks more dust and allergens."







I have to say I totally agree with Sissy. Swiffer is totally the best! Here at our house, we have the regular Swiffer sweeper, the Swiffer WetJet, the Swiffer for hardwood floors, and now the Swiffer 360 Duster. But we are talking today about the Swiffer Duster. Sissy is correct when she says that it gets into tight spaces and doesn't fling the dust around. You can actually see the dust on the "feather" part. When I mentioned to my Chris that I actually enjoyed using it to dust, he suggested that maybe I needed to buy 2. Hmmm... Now that we have it, there is no excuse for not dusting now. I give the Swiffer 360 Duster two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment