Thursday, June 17, 2010

One of My Favorites

The recipe I am going to share today is one of my favorites. It is not hard to make, it is not gourmet but simply homey and delicious! I originally got this recipe from the back of the apartment complex newsletter I got when I lived in Florida. We eat it as an appetizer or a main dish with a potato or macaroni salad on the side.

Barbecue Beef Cups

1 lb. ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1 can (12 oz) refrigerated biscuits
1 cup grated cheddar cheese


Cook the beef and onion until meat is browned. Drain. Stir in barbecue sauce. Heat through. Grease 10 (of the 12) muffin tins. Flatten each biscuit (I like to use a rolling pin) and press into prepared tins, making sure dough comes up to the top of the pan. Divide meat mixture on top of biscuits. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Add cheese and bake another 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.


No comments:

Post a Comment