Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Craft Hope

As ya'll know, I do not consider myself the next Martha Stewart. That being said, I want to share a website I recently came across. It is called Craft Hope (click HERE) - Spreading Seeds of Hope One Stitch at a Time. "Craft Hope is a love inspired project designed to share handmade crafts with those who need them. It is our hope to combine our love for crafting and desire to help others into a project to make a difference around the world."

Past projects include: Pillowcases for children with cancer, teaching beanbags (shapes, letters, numbers, etc) for children in Liberia, sock monkeys for child burn victims, and baby blankets for newborns in India.

A little birdie (namely Twitter) just recently informed me that a new project will be announced today. If you are a crafter or even if you are like me and not a "gifted" crafter, click on over to Craft Hope today to check out the new project and see if you can help.


Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time


No comments:

Post a Comment