Monday, January 2, 2012

'Tis the Season 2012

Isn't it amazing how God knows exactly what we need even in things we deem as "unimportant." Who knew a year ago that 'Tis the Season would need to be filled with ideas that I did not need implement due to us moving to PA, having no internet, traveling and moving cross country. Does God care about things like that? It sure seemed like it this past year.

So what does 2012 hold for 'Tis the Season? Who knows? I have so many ideas swirling around in my head. I do know that I want to implement some of the things I learned this past summer at The Farm. One idea is called "Farm Fresh" where general knowledge and recipes for fruit and vegetables in season will be shared. There are also still some "Fun Foods" that I want to share, some household tips, some DYI money savers and dog treat recipes. All of the regular stuff will be here too - recipes and nonsense. I'm also thinking there may be another 25 Days of Christmas. Any ideas?

Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment