Thursday, March 8, 2012

'Tis the Season for Salad - Cilantro Caesar Salad

Back many many moons ago, I attended Weight Watchers meetings, ate their food and bought their recipe books. This is one recipe that I loved to make but had forgotten about until I decided to do March salads. I am so glad I re-found it!  Excited to make it (after I go to the store)!

Cilantro Caesar Salad

4 cups torn romaine lettuce
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup minced cilantro
2 scallions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons fat-free Caesar salad dressing
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, sprouts, cilantro and scallions. Add the dressing and lemon juice; toss to coat. Serve, sprinkled with the cheese.

Recipe from Weight Watchers: Simply the Best

No comments:

Post a Comment