Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shamrock Toasties

I have to apologize for the lack of photos. Actually Harley should be apologizing. He decided to eat the whole package of English muffins. Crazy dog. I think he may have hummed a few lines of "God Save the Queen". He should have been humming "I better not eat these or else I'm gonna get my backside smacked for eating the Queen's ingredients."

Shamrock Toasties

Green Pepper
English muffin
Cheddar Cheese

To make one, slice a green pepper crosswise near the pointed end to get a small, three-lobed shamrock shape. (If your pepper has four lobes, you've got a lucky clover instead.) Cut a small slice for a stem.

Toast half an English muffin, then top it with a slice of Cheddar and the pepper shamrock. Place the muffin on a tray, then broil it in a toaster oven until the cheese is melted.
-from Family Fun Magazine



No comments:

Post a Comment