Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weeknight Ravioli Bake

1 jar (26 oz) spaghetti sauce
1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 cup water
2 pkg (1 lb) each) frozen cheese ravioli
1 pkg (8 oz) Italian 3 cheese blend
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese


Heat oven to 400 degrees.

Mix spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and water; spoon 1 cup onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.

Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup shredded cheese over sauce. Top with remaining ravioli and sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; cover.

Bake 30 minutes; uncover. Bake 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender and heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Let stand 10 minutes.



1 comment:

  1. The second time I made this, I alternated with a layer of meat ravioli to give it a little something. I've thought of making a meat sauce in combo with the cheese ravioli too. Guess I'm a meat kind of person -- my kids loved all the cheese!

    ReplyDelete