Monday, December 27, 2010

'Tis the Season 2011

This past year has been alot of fun planning and putting posts together on many different subjects. I've learned alot, cooked alot, and ate alot. It was a very time consuming activity that I enjoyed immensely.

Before you all think that 'Tis the Season is a goner and you bid your farewells - I have exciting news! 'Tis the Season will be back next year ... in a little bit different of a format. Some of you may know - or guessed - that I love fun foods. Foods that look like something they are not. Take for instance: "Mashed Potatoes" or Firecracker Bites. 2011 is going to be dedicated to fun foods! I'm super excited about it!

Let me add in a clause. There is no way that I will be able to make all of these fun foods. I'm going to make as many as possible but obviously won't be able to make them all. Now this can be good and bad. Good because there will be classy photos and foods that look like they are supposed to (reference Martha Stewart Baby Cake). Bad because clearly I won't be trying them all so I won't know if they are hard/easy to make, tasty/yucky to eat, etc. This is where I need your help. If you make something, let me know how it turned out.

Hope you all had a blessed Christmas! I'm off to take some time off but we will be back on January 3. Excited about the new fun year! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment