Wednesday, October 3, 2012

'Tis the Season for Fall - Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer

I'm not a coffee drinker.  Funny coming from a Starbucks Barista wifey but it's true.  However, if I were, this would certainly be in my coffee because I love the Fall tastes of pumpkin.  Truth be told when I get something at Starbucks it's a Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate with Salt on top.  Yumm!  Pumpkin is such a great Fall taste!

Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer

1 cup whole milk
1 cup heaving whipping cream
3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
4 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Whisk milk, cream, pumpkin, syrup and spice together over medium heat. When it gets steamy remove from heat and add the vanilla. Use a strainer to transfer the cream. Let it cool down and chill in the refrigerator.

Recipe and picture from fey-next2heaven.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment